Asko, Inc. is a global company with headquarters in Pittsburgh and has been owned by the Rackoff family for four generations. Asko manufactures a wide range of knives, blades, liners, wear plates and accessories. Their mission is to enable metal producers, processors and recyclers to improve productivity in sustainable ways.
Their old site was dated, unresponsive and difficult to maintain. I was able to provide a new, comprehensive site that met the following goals:
- Modern look and feel based on the designs of their graphic designer, Tara Taylor
- Responsive for desktop, tablet and mobile
- Simplified content and site structure
- Desired functionality including custom forms with the ability to upload files
- Ability to update and maintain easily in-house