Sharon Downey was looking for a website to launch her side hustle (tarot reading) while working a full-time job. She worked on the site herself and also with a previous developer, but she needed help putting it all together and getting to the finish line.
I helped Sharon by:
- Implementing her choice of theme
- Advising on calls to action, page structure and navigation
- Configuring, adding and testing PayPal buttons
- Integrating MailChimp and adding a popup for her lead magnet
- Assisting with image naming and size
- Training Sharon on updating and maintaining her site, as well as best practices for SEO
Here’s what Sharon had to say about working together:
I started to put together my website over a year ago – and I was getting nowhere fast. I had hired a web developer, but it wasn’t a good fit. I struggled to make changes on my own, studying WordPress manuals, watching YouTube videos – and my frustration and blood pressure were both rising. Then I made a very smart move – I hired Rene Morozowich. Within in weeks, I had a fully functional, clean and graceful website that works. Rene is fully versed in website development, but can translate that language for those of us not versed in it. I thoroughly enjoyed working with Rene – she’s responsive, thoughtful and gets the job done. Don’t struggle needlessly – hire Rene and get your business up and running!