Hoffman Insurance Agency, Inc. is a full-service, independent insurance agency in Jeannette, Pennsylvania. It had been several years since the business had a website, but they knew it was time because so many of their potential customers are online.
Here’s what I was able to help the team with:
- A new, responsive WordPress website
- The sitemap and content plan
- Google map embeds
- Testimonials from satisfied customers
- Implementation of a blog and ideas for posting
- Contact and request a quote forms
- Set up Google Analytics and Search Console
- Assistance in setting up their Facebook account
- Photography of the exterior
- Training on how to use their new site
- Ongoing site maintenance including updates and backups
- Yearly hosting with SSL
The team is also on one of my care plans where they receive daily backups, weekly WordPress, theme and plugin updates, security and uptime monitoring, database optimization and time for tasks each month.
Here’s what Stacey had to say about the project:
My biggest concern was coming up with all of the content that we needed once I saw what the layout was going to be. Instead, with the help of Rene breaking everything down for us it was not nearly as hard as I had expected. The tasks that she created on Asana were my life savers to help through the whole process. Rene gave us daily tasks to complete and did a great job at following up with us and putting it all together. Rene is very thorough and kept us organized. The project was easy to complete thanks to her. Our website is everything that we wanted it to be and very appealing to look at.