Need a new site for your business? Read on for details.
Maybe you already have a site in progress, though, and just need some help getting it to the finish line. Or you have an existing site that needs an overhaul (or an existing site that just needs a few changes). In those cases, contact me and tell me a bit about your project. After we talk, I’ll put together a custom quote to fit your needs.
From learning about you and your business, to crafting a site to fit your needs, to releasing it for the world to see, we’ll work together.
WHAT YOU GET
- Customized responsive WordPress theme
- Integration with social media accounts
- Search engine optimization
- A contact form to allow visitors to contact you
- Site configured with additional security
- Automatic backups, stored off site
- Site migration (removal of your old site and publishing of the new)
- 1-hour in-person or virtual training session
- 30 days of free maintenance
extras as needed
- Additional page templates
- Additional functionality (such as memberships, forums, newsletter integration, image galleries, Google maps, event calendars, reservations, PDF downloads, testimonials, etc.)
WHAT YOU PROVIDE
- Site content
- Links and images
- Goals and planning — We have a 1-hour meeting to discuss your goals and plans for the site
- Design — I create a draft of the plan we discussed and send you three themes to choose from. You choose a theme, review the plan and we do one round of feedback and changes
- Development — I create your site
- Revisions — I share the first draft of the site; you send me one round of feedback and changes
- Second round of revisions — I share the second draft of the site; you send me one round of feedback and changes
- Final approval — I make the changes and you approve the final site*
- Deployment — I deploy the site for the world to see
- Training — We meet (in person or online) and I teach you how to update and maintain your site
- Maintenance — I keep your site updated, backed up and secure for 30 days
* We can do more rounds of revisions for an additional fee if you change your mind or want to see more options
Timeline: 8 weeks
Sound good? Contact me today and we’ll schedule a time to discuss your project.