MedNasc is a new company connecting orthopedic specialists with hiring professionals at hospitals and private practices. They use human-in-command matching technology to make high-quality hiring happen faster.
This project occurred in three phases.
- Site creation using the Jobify theme and WP Engine hosting
- Coordinating with and adding content from their writer
- Optimization of images
- Theme customizations as needed
- Implementation of WP Job Manager and additional add-ons to secure the correct flow for employers and candidates
- Set up Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Integration with third-party system (TalentBrowser)
- Integration with Zapier (using SQL Server) to receive and update matched jobs + candidates from TalentBrowser
- Creation of a custom plugin to create the match custom post type and update the matches with appropriate information
- Addition of custom templates to display the match information for employers
- Implementation of employer pre-screening and paid listings
Jack Thomson, CEO of MedNasc, had this to say about the project:
Prior to hiring Rene, I relied heavily on my business partner and her expertise to filter out possible candidates for the job. When it comes to this type of project, it was important to have a developer who understands the overall vision of what we were trying to accomplish and who’d be able to insert themselves when necessary to help guide us. After speaking with Rene, we knew we’d found the perfect person to team with for our project.
I thought the open and constant communication between all involved was the best and most critical aspect of the success of the MedNasc project. Utilizing Asana, as Rene had recommended, made our lives much easier and kept everyone in the loop on what needed to be done and when.
If you want to see your project come to life in a timely, detailed and sophisticated manner, you’d be hard pressed to find someone better than Rene. Every aspect of this project and our interactions was pleasant and seamless. She was upfront and fair with all of the costs and what they would provide, while alerting us of any potential cost changes do to project needs. I couldn’t endorse her more for another project and will absolutely recommend her in the future.
Visit the new site at mednasc.com.