Services I Offer
Custom WordPress Websites
From learning about you and your business, to crafting a site to fit your needs, to releasing it for the world to see, we’ll work together to showcase your business with an awesome web presence.
- Design, development and all the extras – let’s do it
- SSL, GA, GSC – all the acronyms – explained and done right
- Membership sites, event registrations, online stores and more – I have you covered
Care Plans for Your WordPress Site
Websites are no longer something you can create once and forget about — they need ongoing updates and care. Let me handle all the details to keep everything running smoothly while you focus on your business.
- Updates and plugins and backups (oh my) – all done for you
- Levels of service that fit your budget – no broken links, no broken bank
- Peace of mind – you have enough to think about – less stress, more time
Lead Generation & Email Marketing
Having a great website is just the beginning. Every business can benefit from lead generation and email marketing. I’ll start by getting to know your business, then I’ll provide you with an actionable marketing plan.
- Names on the list, newsletters in the inbox, sales in the bag – let’s get to your audience
- Freebies, curated emails + automation – watch the leads roll in
- Reports and feedback – see what’s working and what’s next
Latest From the Blog
I recently finished reading Traction: Get a Grip on Your Business by Gino Wickman. (Reading the book and writing this post were two tasks on my 12 Week Year for Q1 2021.) Traction came recommended to me by several colleagues whose recommendations I value highly, so I wanted to check it out for myself.
If you have a WordPress site, you need a plan for updates (both content updates and software updates, but the latter is the topic of today’s post). Keeping your WordPress site updated is really important from a security perspective — older versions of plugins, themes and WordPress can be vulnerable to attacks. You’ll also find that if you skip too many updates, it will be more difficult to catch up without breaking something. It’s not all dim and grim though — new versions often mean new features — especially those that you might want to take advantage of.