Keystone Collections Group is a local tax collection agency in Pennsylvania. In business for over 35 years, they offer user-friendly online services, coupled with responsive customer support to 900+ school districts and municipalities throughout the Commonwealth.
Keystone’s previous website was not easy to update or manage, not responsive and was difficult to use. I was able to help Keystone by:
- Managing the project from start to finish, setting goals and tasks and keeping everyone on track to deliver the project on time
- Creating a new WordPress website that’s easy to update and maintain
- Advising on premium website hosting that includes superior uptime and staging site capabilities (Kinsta)
- Implementing custom web designs from Kelly Ashworth for a streamlined, clean and professional feel
- Creating custom post types for Careers, FAQs and Forms
- Implementing FacetWP for easy front-end searching of the above items
- Training marketing, customer service and HR on making changes to the site
- Training Keystone employees on using the site
- Testing the site in numerous browsers and advising users on supported browsers
- Connecting and training users on advanced analytics and search console features
- Providing ongoing care and maintenance of their site
Here’s what Michele Halpern, Marketing Manager, had to say about working together:
It was a major project to redesign the Keystone website. Before we started, I was concerned about maintaining timelines and being flexible enough to change course if we ran into an issue or a new idea. Rene was on point with tasks and timelines and would listen to our ideas to come up with the best solution for the website users. My favorite part of the project was the collaboration on the creative aspects of the design. Selecting colors and images that resonate with our audience was important.
Rene is very personable and easy to work with. She is great at keeping the project on track and holding people accountable for their tasks. If we didn’t have her rallying the troops to consensus, it would have been a much longer process. Rene made this project much less daunting. Her knowledge of web design and ability to come up with creative solutions to our problems resulted in a beautiful, functional website.